Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Instead of fighting for unborn babies...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:21 AM
  • 113 Replies
18 moms liked this
Lets fight for the ones alive that are getting abused & neglected.

And for the ones saying adoption, have you been through that process? Its emotional, its more easier said than done. I know about this because I almost gave DD2 up.

Its their choice not mine or yours.

This probably won't sit well with some of yous guys, but oh well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArianasMama2007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Agreed 200%
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:23 AM
6 moms liked this

They don't give a SHIT about you once you are born!

heartnhidin
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Agreed 200%
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tammi4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:24 AM
9 moms liked this
Why are unborn babies less important? I say fight for them all! A life is a life whether it has been born or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.lovemygirls.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:25 AM
Exactly.

Quoting laranadtony:

They don't give a SHIT about you once you are born!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseKatof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

clapping 

Naegore
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Quoting Tammi4:

Why are unborn babies less important? I say fight for them all! A life is a life whether it has been born or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMama_2010
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:30 AM
4 moms liked this

If its not born yet, its not a baby. its a fetus.

Its not less important. The whole arguement has nothing to do with if its less important or not. Its not like all of us pro-choicers think that a fetus is any less important than the child it would eventually become. The basis behind the whole pro choice thing, is that it is a womans right to choose what happens to her body, and her life. If she wants that fetus to grow into a child, great. If she can't handle adoption  and she just wants another method to prevent an unwanted parenthood - then she can go get an abortion.

It seems cold and cruel, but in reality, I'd rather see the girl who is a horrible mother get an abortion than have another kid. I'd rather see a woman who is in an abusive relationship with her partner abort than bring a child into the world who might very well die at the hands of her SO. A million different scenarios play out in my head, and in each one of them, adoption would be a nice alternative, but there are already tons of kids out there up for adoption and only about 50% of them even have a chance of being adopted.

Quoting Tammi4:

Lilcountrygrl86
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree, Ilegalizing abortion is just gonna make the number of abused/neglected/murdered children skyrocket =( And that right there is sad...

Tammi4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:33 AM
I disagree with you. There are other alternatives to all those situations you've described.

Quoting ProudMama_2010:

If its not born yet, its not a baby. its a fetus.

Its not less important. The whole arguement has nothing to do with if its less important or not. Its not like all of us pro-choicers think that a fetus is any less important than the child it would eventually become. The basis behind the whole pro choice thing, is that it is a womans right to choose what happens to her body, and her life. If she wants that fetus to grow into a child, great. If she can't handle adoption  and she just wants another method to prevent an unwanted parenthood - then she can go get an abortion.

It seems cold and cruel, but in reality, I'd rather see the girl who is a horrible mother get an abortion than have another kid. I'd rather see a woman who is in an abusive relationship with her partner abort than bring a child into the world who might very well die at the hands of her SO. A million different scenarios play out in my head, and in each one of them, adoption would be a nice alternative, but there are already tons of kids out there up for adoption and only about 50% of them even have a chance of being adopted.

Quoting Tammi4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)