• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life begins at implantation

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 AM
  • 3 Replies
That is what I believe and I am Pro-choice.

What do you believe?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
alwayskk
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:53 AM

I differentiate between being alive and having a life. I believe 'life' begins at viability but that an embryo is no more a life than egg and sperm.

Ashmom614
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I believe that yes, it begins at implantation. Which is why I won't use birth control or an IUD.

I am also starting to think I am more pro-choice rather than pro-life and I am a Christian. MANY things I have read have seemed to change my mind.

While I could never abort a child (even though I do NOT want another and honestly wouldn't know WHAT to do if I got pregnant again right now) I can understand why others do.

I have questioned my faith a LOT lately and can't seem to understand what I really believe right now....

HouseofFeast
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:56 AM

*nods*

I believe at roughly 24 weeks, when that fetus/baby becomes viable--it's "alive".

Quoting alwayskk:

I differentiate between being alive and having a life. I believe 'life' begins at viability but that an embryo is no more a life than egg and sperm.

Photobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickersDaisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)