Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you admit it?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM
  • 140 Replies

There is a huge stigma attached to saying "I am pro-choice", especially in the world of religion.

But can you look deep down inside and admit you really ARE pro-choice?

If you EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR think a woman should have the right to choose (like if she is 11, raped by her father, and would most likely die if she had the baby - or if the pregnancy will kill the mother - or whatever other reason) - YOU ARE PRO CHOICE.

If you EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR think abortion may be necessary (like if the mother will die if she does not have one) - YOU ARE PRO CHOICE.

So how many "die hard" pro-lifers can TRULY look inside themselves and realize that they are, in fact, pro-choice??? 

*This post is similar to the one that made me realize I was actually pro-choice. I used to protest at abortion clinics, write speeches and hold signs... I was SO pro-life. Or so I thought. Then one time I read a post similar to this one and thought "Wow, I'm really pro-choice"... so can YOU be open minded enough to do the same?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
randomosityblog
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM

BUMP!

DamianaFire
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM
I am pro-choice. From way down deep, I can admit it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UnIdentiFiedOne
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM
2 moms liked this

I am pro-choice....and I used to be the same as you. Until I went through pregnancy and raising children.

randomosityblog
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM

Wonder if the pro-lifers will show up?

CountryStrong84
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM
2 moms liked this
This has never been a delima for me. I've always been pro choice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM
5 moms liked this
I been saying this for years. You can disagree with abortion and recognize the legal need for it to remain unfettered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pooperisfull
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM
5 moms liked this

I am pro life, even way deep down inside. Do I think there are some cases that are horrible, absolutely. That does not mean I would condone the killing of the innocent baby, I just can not get behind that.

MommyFlood

I am pro-choice. No circumstances needed.

rockinmomto2

I am pro choice, and proud of it.

randomosityblog
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Quoting Pooperisfull:

I am pro life, even way deep down inside. Do I think there are some cases that are horrible, absolutely. That does not mean I would condone the killing of the innocent baby, I just can not get behind that.

So the mother should die, and leave her other children orphans, instead of aborting a fetus that may or may not end up an actual living baby?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)