Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

KitchenAid Mixers.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:07 AM
  • 38 Replies

My husband told me to find one thing for Christmas that I really want. Ever since we got married I have been wanting a mixer. I do a lot of baking and I make bread pretty much at least 2xs a week or more. I found one online for 200.00 (199.99). If you have a Kitchen Aid do you enjoy it? Is it worth the price? My mom had one when I was younger and I know she loved hers. I really want it lol 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
indymom22
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:08 AM

I got mine for our wedding 17 years ago and love it!   It's worth every penny.

eema.gray

I love mine.  It was my "mother's day" present from my husband the spring I was pregnant with our first child.  I seriously use it almost every day.  :-)

malissaL

I have been wanting one for a long time, my sister in law has one and doesn't even USE it..i'm jealous..lol

brettsmomma
by Tammie on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:09 AM

love it worth every penny.

stfu

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:10 AM

the family i nannied for gave me one when i got married. it was my favorite thing i got. almost 11 years later i'm still using the same mixer and i LOVE it. i use it a lot.

iliketosparkle
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:10 AM
They are worth every penny! I've had my red Artisan stand mixer for 8+ years and I've never had an issue with it and it gets used at least once a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Thats what I was hoping to hear! Our base exchange has them but they are the 299.00 versions, this one is at Target.com for 200 even. I really hope he gets this for me. 

deek3579
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM
I LOVE mine! One of the best gifts I've received!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iliketosparkle
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM
I should add - I prefer the tilt head mixers to the drop down bowl version. They sell both and to me the drop down bowl is annoying because it's hard to get the beater out, but I'm also used to my tilt head mixer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
northernmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM

i'd kill for one. i've been eyeing up one on Amazon.com for Christmas. i'll beg my dad for it if i have to lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)