Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Catching a Cheating Husband.....POLL (UPDATED IN RED)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM
  • 117 Replies

Poll

Question: Should she create the profile to catch her husband?

Options:

Heck yeah! Catch him red-handed!!

No, just leave it alone.

Not sure.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 186

View Results

Ok, so my friend brought this question to me, and I'm honestly at a loss for what to say to her. She suspects her hubby of shady activity, and wants to create an online profile on a site she found out he is on. She then wants to use that site to pretend to be someone else and, as she put it, "flirt to see how far he lets it go". She asked me how I felt about that, and whether she should really do it. On the one hand I think it's kinda wrong, but at the same time I feel like she has a right to know if he's thinking about or already cheating on her. What do you guys think? Should she create the profile, or just leave it alone??

Ok I asked her the name of the site because I noticed some of you wanted to know. She said it's called Mocospace. I have no idea what it is and have never heard of it, but if anyone else has I'd love some info.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rec104
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:16 AM

BUMP!

brettsmomma
by Tammie on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM
4 moms liked this

I would do it and set up a date. I would be there waiting with some divorce papers.

stfu

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM

No.  I feel it's childish to go to these lengths to catch someone cheating.  If you suspect them of cheating, leave them.  Leave the games to the kids.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

kameronsmommy08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM
3 moms liked this

To the one's say leave it alone, you wouldn't want to know if your dh was cheating? Just curious. I'd do it in a heart beat.

Michellina11234
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

As long as she is ready for the results, and if he is not cheating on her and he finds out what she did that  could cause major problems!

emilysmom8
by Dawn on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:19 AM

I dont think she should set up a fake profile, but I do think she should comfront him about it.

zianneaaliyah
1 mom liked this

I'm maniacal like that, I would create the profile. 

owl0210
2 moms liked this

What website is it? If it's a dating site then she already has her answer. 

supermom3.0
I've done it to an x I was continuously told by others he was cheating so i created a fake fb. He didn't flirt back or anything so i believe everyone just said it to bother me
meka26
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:20 AM

I put no b/c when you have to start dong things like that catch your man it's time to pack your bags and leave. Trust is high on my list when it comes to relationships. I would rather walk away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)