• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Downy Unstoppables Scent Booster

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:26 AM
  • 12 Replies

Does anyone else use it?

I bought a bottle but since it's so expensive I only use it on my sheets/blankets/etc. I wash those once a week so I make it stretch.

I absolutely love it, I got a free sample in the mail and have been hooked on it. I just wish it didn't cost so much. It's normally like 7 or 8 bucks, it was on sale at Target for 5 though so I got some.

CM should get Downy to run an ad here so they can do an influencer program for it *hint hint CM* lol

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimba0421
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM

I just bought some last weekend and I LOVE it! I use it for my towels, sheets and some of my shirts that have to hang to dry. Makes them smell sooo good.

aaf237
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:34 AM

I like it too, but agree it is super expensive so I save it for towels, sheets and blankets only.  I also only buy it when it is on sale and with a coupon! :)

wiener
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:34 AM

im waiting for it to go on sale so i can use my Manufactor Coupons and my Store Coupnos to get it for cheap..

quebecer
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Never heard of it- it sounds like a laundry additive to make clothes smell stronger?

I can't see myself ever buying something like that, unless they were practically giving it away. I tend to assume that these 'new things' are just another way to separate people from their money. LOL.

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM

It's a scent booster..it makes your clothes smell super good lol.

I didn't know if it worked so I signed up for a free sample and it definitely works :)

Quoting quebecer:

Never heard of it- it sounds like a laundry additive to make clothes smell stronger?

I can't see myself ever buying something like that, unless they were practically giving it away. I tend to assume that these 'new things' are just another way to separate people from their money. LOL.

LCG83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:59 AM
I got a sample of it and loved it. Haven't bought it yet though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephy_85
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:01 AM
I am considering getting some for our summer clothes since we are moving in a month I figure I will just box them up with dryer sheets, but this may be better...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:40 AM

I really like it. I like to use it on my kids blankets and sheets. I got a sample of it and then bought a bottle. I have gotten ome good coupons so that makes in a lot cheaper.

BiTcHy_MaMa
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM
I use them...I love them...there are other brands coming out with them also that are cheaper and just as good I saw purex has them and also I think gain now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashmom614
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM

ohhh I think i am gonna try now :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)