Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid Raging Pregnancy Hormones.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:33 AM
  • 1 Replies

I am 30 weeks preggo, and my hormones are OUT OF CONTROL!!! I am swinging back and forth from good mood to depressed mood, happy to sad, energetic to tired. Little things bug the hell out of me, but major issues make me focus and concentrate. DF doesn't get it. He just doesn't understand that this is a real thing, and I am not just trying to be spoiled. I am huge and heavy and I have no energy to get the housework done. He is kinda irritable this morning because his procrastination bit him in the ass yesterday, so I have been leaving him alone. I am irritable because I am waiting on news for school, and I am waiting on my lawyer to call me to tell me he filed the Motion for Dismissal. My DD dad is going after me for custody, but he is not legally her dad, and I am tired of dealing with his crap. Why can't he just kill himself in a DUI car accident? ARGH. 

DD lost her damn mind yesterday, tried to break my glasses and then proceeded to draw in MY book. One I wrote and had given to DF as a gift. She is 3, and I am sure that all this upheaval has been stressing her out, but she knows better. I don't know why she has been acting like I didn't raise her, but it is seriously starting to get to me and all I want to do is sleep. 

I haven't been able to get to a doctor because we had to sell my car, and cabs are expensive. Plus, I have to take my DD with me everywhere I go. If I leave her with a caregiver, I don't know if her dad is going to pull the same stunt as last time and come with the cops and take her. Even though he didn't have the legal right, the cops took him at his word and just handed her over, so I don't trust law enforcement anymore, and the only way I can be sure she will not be handed over is if I have her with me at all times, so DF and I can't even go out on a date or nothing. This is why I am having my lawyer file this motion to dismiss. Then he is filing formal adoption papers for my DF, so that he can never seek parental rights. I don't want an alcoholic, drug addict having access to my daughter. And no, he wasn't like that when we met, he decided to go back to his old party way after he decided it was my job to be the responsible one at all times. 

I am just so overwhelmed, and I try to explain it to DF, but he is having his own issues and I don't want to burden him with them. I am at the point of giving up. 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kagegirl
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:49 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)