Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another Duggar Post... yup... deal with it

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:34 AM
  • 53 Replies
4 moms liked this

I just don't understand why everyone is so bent outta shape over them.  And saying that the kids are slaves and Michelle and Jim Bob don't do anything to help out with the kids.  Did you stop to think maybe the older girls WANT to help out?  Did you stop to think that it is Jim Bob and Michelle who PROVIDE a roof over their families head and food to put on their table?  They love their children.  They do not abuse them.  They do not mooch off of the Government.  They are almost completely self sufficient.  Sure they have a tv show, but what is wrong with that?  I think John and Kate Gosselin were 100 times worse than the Duggars.  Kate Gosselin EXPLOITED her children for money.  I don't see the Duggars doing the same thing.  Also ok they have a big family.  What the HECK is wrong with that?  As far as this pregnancy goes, Michelle is taking proper precautions to make sure she and her baby are safe.  Some women would DIE to have a child at 45.  It was meant to happen.  Josie is healthy and beautiful and although she had that rocky beginning, she is ALIVE. 

Also their children are so well behaved!  And I love watching Michelle with her kids.  She is SOOOO patient with them!  Obviously having 19 it is hard to have one on one time with each child, but they try their best. 

In your 20's you dress for men.  In your 40's you dress for success.  In your 80's you dress for the BATHROOM!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyCulp4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:35 AM
Agreed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyjane22
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. I think there is a lot to learn from their family.
Also, I read so many duggar cm posts yesterday... I actually dreamed about being in the duggar house. I think I need to limit my duggar intake today, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciesmom6206
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Agreed.  Kate did it for money and fame.  The Duggars treat it as a way to fellowship.  They still buy used shoes for petes sake!

momofnhimai
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:38 AM

clapping

amoraeternum
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:38 AM

And LOOK at how fame and money went to Kate's head.  When they first started out she looked like a mom.  Now she just looks like whore.

Quoting graciesmom6206:

Agreed.  Kate did it for money and fame.  The Duggars treat it as a way to fellowship.  They still buy used shoes for petes sake!

In your 20's you dress for men.  In your 40's you dress for success.  In your 80's you dress for the BATHROOM!

quebecer
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:39 AM

I have a sick crush on Jim Bob. Help me.

amoraeternum
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Hey I admit he is a good looking man.  Their kids are all good looking too.  I think Michelle is very pretty.

Quoting quebecer:

I have a sick crush on Jim Bob. Help me.

All4OneN1forAll
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the Duggars are better parents to their 19 plus than many who have only one or two children.

Lisa2424
Nicely said mama! It's there life that thy chose to share with us. Personally I could never have that many children. They manage and their kids are well taken care of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amoraeternum

I agree. 

Quoting All4OneN1forAll:

I think the Duggars are better parents to their 19 plus than many who have only one or two children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)