Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"I am the 1% of the 99%"

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:40 AM
  • 238 Replies
9 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:24 AM
33 moms liked this

I am soooo sick of these. NOBODY is asking for a f**king hand out. Oh yeah except the banks and big buisness. Nobody is complaining life is too hard. We are complaining because there are no jobs due to outscoring..... There are more tax cuts for people who do not need them while the people who do sit in poverty trying so hard to get out. To all you 1% you work hard really? SO DO I AND SO DOES MY MOTHER BUT WE MAKE PENNIES COMPARED TO WHAT YOU MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Astaroth
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:25 AM
I'm sick of these too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosaleeandtwo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 AM
5 moms liked this
I think that soldier is misunderstanding the real issue. But then again I think there are a few within the movement that don't quite get the real issue either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 AM
14 moms liked this
I make pennies compared to what some make...but I'm too busy working to stand around protesting...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sillymommy521
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM
3 moms liked this

It seems that the people who don't get it REALLY, REALLY DON'T FUCKING GET IT... no matter how many times it's explained. It's like talking to a brick wall.

xixCandyxix
by Candy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree with this guy.... Its true... Sorry. And yes I'm a military wife
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM
6 moms liked this

Do you even know what these protests are about? Well seeing what you wrote you don't I suggest you go back to your military wife life and leave the real politics to people who understand the real issues...Thank you. 

Quoting xixCandyxix:

I agree with this guy.... Its true... Sorry. And yes I'm a military wife

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM

lol

metalhealthmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM
It's funny how people say they can't get a job. When my husband was out if work, I got a second job within 2wks. Was it a wonderful, high paying job? Nope. But I took it anyway bc it paid the bills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juicebox.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree with her.  And we need to stop looking at bailouts as free handouts.  The gov't acted as they needed to.  If the bailouts weren't given, over 2 million people would be out of work.  With the bailout money, we have those jobs and the country will earn that money back.  But you are right, and tax cuts given need to be given to promote growth within the us and prevent outsourcing. 

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I am soooo sick of these. NOBODY is asking for a f**king hand out. Oh yeah except the banks and big buisness. Nobody is complaining life is too hard. We are complaining because there are no jobs due to outscoring..... There are more tax cuts for people who do not need them while the people who do sit in poverty trying so hard to get out. To all you 1% you work hard really? SO DO I AND SO DOES MY MOTHER BUT WE MAKE PENNIES COMPARED TO WHAT YOU MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)