Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter said WHAT?????

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM
  • 3 Replies

I get a knock at my door yesterday from the mother of my dd's best friend.  She tells me her dd came to her and said" mommy tori said cock what does that mean"   The mother was very upset. (even tho her kid has said some nasty nasty things that would make a sailor blush).  She was very very upset.  Which my response was to laugh which made her more  mad but oh well.  My dd and I have been reading Grimms fairy tales and in many of the stories there are animals and apparently when they wrote the book they didnt call them roosters.   When my son over heard her reading the story and she said cock  he reacted the way a 14 year old boy would react to his 9 year old sister saying the word.  I explained to her why but we moved on.  Well yesterday they were playing with some toys including some little farm animals and my dd called the rooster a cock.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mackiebugsmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
My dd said ass and her cousin told on her. Dd said " but mommy donkey is an ass...i wasnt saying a bad word i was talking about donkey" lol (she was 3 and a half)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArianasMama2007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:48 AM
That's funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)