• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help...possible hormone imbalance...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM
  • 6 Replies
So for the past 6 weeks I've had constant pms, nothing has helped me get rid of this painful bloating and water retention..plus hot flashes and mood swings. My breast are also so tender I cant bare putting on a bra...this is extremely not normal for me, I usually can tell you the date n time e when my period comes..

Ive seen all kinds of doctors and they all dont know what it is..my gyno gave me birthcontrol to try an regulate my hormones since im not taking any right now..
i took a blood test too not pregnant...
im at a loss of what it is please help with any suggestions or herbs that might help
Thank you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovinglife0682
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM
My friend went through the exact same thing. She found a woman doctor who finally checked her hormonal levels, they were at the same level as a menopausal woman. She was put on hormone cream and the levels increases.
zugichbaby6
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Thank you! ;)

Quoting lovinglife0682:

My friend went through the exact same thing. She found a woman doctor who finally checked her hormonal levels, they were at the same level as a menopausal woman. She was put on hormone cream and the levels increases.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dancer
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM

It sounds like menopause! Yes,it could happen when u r in your 20s!!!!

lovinglife0682
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Your welcome. Find a doctor that will listen to you. I know she went through a number of doctors who just brushed her off.
zugichbaby6
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:32 PM
Yea all these doctors just dont care!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryGirl0809
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM
Find another doc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)