Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training.. help!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:19 AM
  • 4 Replies

My daughter turned 2 in September and now that she is able to pull her pants up and down by herself.. and is plenty smart enough, I want to start potty training.

I am planning on getting her a potty for Christmas.. but I was wondering about little personal potties VS little soft seats you attatch to your regular toilet.

Which one have you used, and why did you feel it was better or worse?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
thesephotosxo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:21 AM
My daughter is 2 as well. I like the soft seat that goes on the toilet. She prefers it too because she feels "so big!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:22 AM

both of my boys preschool teacher used a timer   and set for every 30 min or so

barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:23 AM

I'm slowly working on my daughter who is 2. I bought her a little potty but she perfiers to climb on to the big toliet and go in it! I don't have the little seat to go in it!

eastcoastmama11
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Lol.. that is a good point. My daughter is all about independence.. so she'd probably be the same way. I had always planned on getting a little potty.. but then I was thinking about having to make a transition to the big potty anyway before preschool.. so now I'm leaning towards the seat.

Quoting thesephotosxo:

My daughter is 2 as well. I like the soft seat that goes on the toilet. She prefers it too because she feels "so big!"

East Coast Mama

I do my thing, and you do your
thing.
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you
are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I, and
if by chance we find each other
, it's beautiful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)