• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex toy parties ?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM
  • 10 Replies
So I'm going to my first sex toy party on Monday night! I'm excited it should be fun BUT ive never been to one!

Has anyone ever been? What should I expect?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Sugaree.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM
They are so fun!! Usually you get to sample lotions, lubes, and they pass around sex toys so you can see what they look and feel like. Then at the end you order any of them that you liked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poohlover515
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been to a few, some are "prudy"...is that even a word? LOL! And some are WAY out there, with demonstrations and everything! So just sit back and enjoy! Have fun Momma!

js321
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Oh sweet !

Quoting .Sugaree.:

They are so fun!! Usually you get to sample lotions, lubes, and they pass around sex toys so you can see what they look and feel like. Then at the end you order any of them that you liked

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scooby747
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM

never been, how did it go?

Christy_517
by Invisible on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:59 AM

There might be games, too. Like one was a ring toss kind of game, tossing rings at a strap on. That was hilarious! Another was one where the hostess started out holding a toy, and if she said one of the forbidden words, someone could call her out and then they would hold the toy. This went on for the whole time, and the person holding it at the end of the party won a prize. 

km1970
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I was a consultant for 3 years...the company I was with only allowed women over 18 to the parties. Basically, I would show products and pass them around..it wasn't dirty..no one actually used the toys lol..I would show massage oils, creams, games and books first..then I would take a break letting the guests know that after the break I would bring out the toys(that way if someone was uncomfortable with toys, then they could order and leave at the break.) My whole demo would last about an hour or so..then I had a private ordering room set up so the ladies could order in private. I carried inventory so they received most if not all of their order that evening.

graciesmom6206
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Hehe, they are so much fun!  I host one every 6 months or so.  You'll expect good food, lots of giggling and just a few hours of having a great time. 

Here are a few of the pictures I took from my last one.  I did it just before Valentines day.

haydsmom2007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM

I'e never been to one. I don't even like sex toys that much... I like my bullet vibrator and that's it.

OkieMom2673
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM
They are so much fun!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JLo1486
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Love them. My friend is a consultant and I tag along and help out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)