Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is he good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM
  • 11 Replies
My sil (dh's sister) confessed something to me. For weeks I've noticed.that she's not her cheery self so I asked what was wrong. So, she spilled. She and her dh have a non-existant sex life...been like that for looong time (I don't wanna say exactly how long) .0_o

Now, I'm extremely curious. Why would anyone WANT want that kind of...marriage? Dude hasn't worked in two years. He helps with NOTHING around the house and expects her to WORK, cook, clean, care for his AND her kids (second marriage for both). All of this I know because she told us . On top of that, he's got quite a potty mouth when talking to HER kids. That's one thing that gets on my nerves about this guy. If you ask him how many kids he has, he'll say 3. Completely leaving out sil's 2 kids, not even mentioning he has 2 stepkids. Jerk. It's safe to assume that no one in the family likes him. We just....tolerate him, I guess.

I honestly didn't know what to say to that confession. I mean, the freaking guy is like a damn statue. Doesn't do shit...she might as well go it alone and relieve herself from the heaps of stress she carries around. She left me speechless:/

So, he doesn't work, he doesn't help around the house, he's disrespectful, doesn't want to go to any type of counseling AND he won't even please his wife?

Yeah, he's a good for nothing moron, imo.

Would you be able to live like that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.love.my.kidz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Poor woman... she needs to move on

CrickettyBoo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM
I totally agree. I just think she's scared of having another divorce.

Quoting i.love.my.kidz:

Poor woman... she needs to move on

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:59 AM
My opinion: she's better off moving on.

I mean, if she moves on from it, her stress levels would go down. She'd have less kids, less of a mess, no "grown man" to take care of ....

She wil be happier away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soon2bemomof307
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Hell no. She needs to send his ass packing. I will never support a lazy ass bum like that.

lismore
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM
Sorry but its her fault she allows it and puts up with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrickettyBoo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM
Yep:(

Quoting lismore:

Sorry but its her fault she allows it and puts up with it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrickettyBoo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:56 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kriss1023
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:03 PM
I think she needs to move on also. I can see what she means about another divorce, but she and her kids will be better off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrickettyBoo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:09 PM
Absolutely. He's scum.

Quoting kriss1023:

I think she needs to move on also. I can see what she means about another divorce, but she and her kids will be better off.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m0m23b0ys458
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:15 PM
The no sex thing?Eh,wouldn't bother me.But,add the rest in and I'd boot his ass!Bad enough to have to support a "man",but to clean,etc. too?!Oh hell no!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)