Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For the Bible Tells Me So

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM
  • 2 Replies

So I'm watching the above mentioned documentary. It's a really interesting film about the Christian church's view of homosexuality. I think both sides of the fence would find it an interesting watch. One of the biggest focal point is that of Christian families who ultimately had children that came out as gay. They also interview people like Desmond Tutu.  Something that shocked me to hear someone of his stature to talk about how many many Christians do not under stand that the bible is only an interpretation of the word of God and that after hundreds of thousands of years it has been skewed from the original intent and meaning and shouldn't be taken at face value.

Anyone seen it? I totally recommend it for everyone to watch with an open mind and heart.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mamacruz13
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Really? Christianity and homosexuality in a post and no one has an opinion?? Poo heads...

zianneaaliyah
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Ahhh, a breath of fresh air. 

Quoting Mamacruz13:

So I'm watching the above mentioned documentary. It's a really interesting film about the Christian church's view of homosexuality. I think both sides of the fence would find it an interesting watch. One of the biggest focal point is that of Christian families who ultimately had children that came out as gay. They also interview people like Desmond Tutu.  Something that shocked me to hear someone of his stature to talk about how many many Christians do not under stand that the bible is only an interpretation of the word of God and that after hundreds of thousands of years it has been skewed from the original intent and meaning and shouldn't be taken at face value.

Anyone seen it? I totally recommend it for everyone to watch with an open mind and heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)