• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New update with the douche bag doctor!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:45 AM
  • 13 Replies
**OMG!!! So I just talked to my mom about this situation. She I beyond pissed!! She is the one who refered me to him because most of her clients see him and love him. Well here is a new kicker!! One of her clients asked who I was seeing and my mom told her. She told my mom that her daughter was seeing him for her pregnancy and one of her twins passed because of him!! She kept telling him that something felt off with her babies. His response was that it's normal and nothing to worried about. Well her twins were delivered and one was stillborn because he didn't care enough to check things out!!! Thank god I got away from this douche bag!! He told me the same thing about my pains. He said that it was what I signed up for when I got pregnant!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:13 PM

careless much? he signed up for figuring those things out when he decided to be a doctor!

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Did she say what to the baby to cause it to be stillborn?

PestPatti
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Hmm telling a doctor something is off, isnt telling them anything specific.   They are not mind readers...

usmc.momma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM
The other babies cord was wrapped around the neck. She had told him about not feeling much movement from two babies. He told her it was normal for one twin to be more active.

Quoting blessed107:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmc.momma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:43 PM

unfortunately, that IS normal. however, even if my midwife thought i was being completely insane and irrational, she would have still humored me and checked out whatever i was concerned about. i've always been of the opinion part of a doctor/medical professional's job is to help their patients feel at ease. 

Quoting usmc.momma:

The other babies cord was wrapped around the neck. She had told him about not feeling much movement from two babies. He told her it was normal for one twin to be more active.

Quoting blessed107:

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

usmc.momma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:14 PM
There is a difference between feeling less activity from one twin then feeling nothing at all. Her twins had gotten too big and had pinched off each others cords. The one twin passed and the surviving twin has severe health issues that could have been avoided had he actually done his job. Now that I've been talking to others about my situation I'm hearing more and more horror stories about him!!

Quoting metalhealthmom:

unfortunately, that IS normal. however, even if my midwife thought i was being completely insane and irrational, she would have still humored me and checked out whatever i was concerned about. i've always been of the opinion part of a doctor/medical professional's job is to help their patients feel at ease. 

Quoting usmc.momma:

Quoting blessed107:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM
He couldn't have done much or even been able to tell had he did an ultrasound. I went in bc my son wasn't moving much and they did an ultrasound and didn't see anything abnormal but decided to deliver bc of his heartrate...turns out he had the cord wound around his neck. I wouldn't judge a situation by hearsay....when a baby passes it is hard and sometimes fingers are pounted
moulinrouge91
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:24 PM
I had a doctor like that, he was a jerk and never listened to my concerns. He belittled me on front of my DF and whenever I had him there with me he talked to him rather than listened to me. After I switched doctors I found out how many babies died under his care. I'm glad I switched. Thank god.

Quoting usmc.momma:

**OMG!!! So I just talked to my mom about this situation. She I beyond pissed!! She is the one who refered me to him because most of her clients see him and love him. Well here is a new kicker!! One of her clients asked who I was seeing and my mom told her. She told my mom that her daughter was seeing him for her pregnancy and one of her twins passed because of him!! She kept telling him that something felt off with her babies. His response was that it's normal and nothing to worried about. Well her twins were delivered and one was stillborn because he didn't care enough to check things out!!! Thank god I got away from this douche bag!! He told me the same thing about my pains. He said that it was what I signed up for when I got pregnant!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
avi_nevaeh_mama
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM

I agree with this. You can't just take what the mom is saying. You weren't in her doctors appointments so you don't know what was said or what was really done. It's natural to want to blame a doctor when something goes wrong, but doctors aren't God.

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

He couldn't have done much or even been able to tell had he did an ultrasound. I went in bc my son wasn't moving much and they did an ultrasound and didn't see anything abnormal but decided to deliver bc of his heartrate...turns out he had the cord wound around his neck. I wouldn't judge a situation by hearsay....when a baby passes it is hard and sometimes fingers are pounted

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)