Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

karma is a b****

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
Sometimes people talk and criticise thinking they will never be on the same boat but life has some crazy turns.

Back story i got pregnant when i was 17 Hubby back then was my bfax. When i told my patents my dad was supportive my mom was not. I had to move in with Hubby. Everyone told me to try hard i was determine to do the best i could. Well this aunt of mine literally said so many stuff about me. She called me a hoe how Hubby was going to leave me how i was going to be using the government to raise my child how i wasn't going to finish school how she has a perfect daughter who would never do it. Whatever i was determine didn't get to go out of state like i wanted but did go to community college i finished hs with all Ap closses i think i did pretty good under through circumstances of a high risk pregnancy.

Hubby never left me we are as close as we were even closer now. No Im not supporting my kids through the government. My sons are happy Im happy with what we did right now Im a sahm since Hubby has a really good job and i get o be with my kids.

Now a month ago my aunt kept telling me how her daughter was about to graduate getting ready to go to an out odd state university. At thus point Im like awesome good for her. Well a week ago she found out her perfect daughter will not be graduating because she is a demo (how are you a demo and your parents not know) so she has about a whole other year of credits to be able to graduate. To top it off she is pregnant has no idea who the daddy is. And has already filed for medical help from the government. (Now don't get me wrong i don't judge people). I have no problem with my cousin i wish he the best and will give her my support and help its hard very hard but possible. So i get a call from my aunt stating how its my fault because i put that example how i should have disappeared how now i should be happy.

Yeah so apparently i got her pregnant or something. Seriously it gets me so mad but i think this is why its not good to talk so much about other you never know the future.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lovelyladybump
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Too funny! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)