Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why? Why? Why?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM
  • 13 Replies
why would you go on maury povich to find your baby daddy? I was flipping through channels and i saw an adorable 2month old so i stopped because i became 'that woman' after i had ds. You know, the one that squeals in delight, 'it's a baaabyyy,'.
yeah, anyway, it was Maury and this girl slept with 4 roommates all around the time she got pregnant. Just tested the 4th. He is NOT the father. She runs off stage and collapses in horrified, humiliated, hysterics.
why do some women do this to themselves? Is it because there are so many potential baby daddies that she can't afford all the dna tests? I am being a bit flip but i am truly curious. Any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southernjess3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

i just dont know how a woman sleeps with so many people one week out of the month......

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I remember when Maury was a respected journalist.

Mamacruz13
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Maury pays the people that come on his show, that is why. I honestly don't believe half of the crap he has on his show anymore. Years ago he had a reputable show with valid and interesting topics. Now he is trying to become the next Jerry Springer or something.

angelenia
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM
i almost never watch this show because i don't find human misery entertaining, but every now and then he IS the father and is happy about it. I like those moments when a father actually wants to be one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angel.Eyes.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM

They all seem to react the same way. I don't understand it. I always found myself *smh* at the girls/ women who carried on like that, as if it's end of the world. I stopped watching that show years ago.

I believe my Creator (Jeremiah 29:11) I walk forward in certainty that my life is secure.

angelenia
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM
good point, Southern. And i forgot they get paid, Mamacruz. Also a good point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaLub
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM
They probably can't afford that many tests
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMom9799
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM

i feel the same way when i watch that show. today tho he did have a really nice one - where the mom was reunited with her son after like 40yrs (the son had been kidnapped as an infant and told his mom was dead). He got to announce you are the mom...was avery nice moment on there for a change.

taKENheart
by Flovely on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:58 PM

It happens for many different reasons...reasons for which most do not understand.  I'm leaving that as is and being that this is CM those may bring jokes but that's ok.

Quoting southernjess3:

i just dont know how a woman sleeps with so many people one week out of the month......

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I can't watch it!  it's all the same thing time after time and honeslty it just annoys the crap outa me!  if you hadn't slept with 50 (exageration) (or is it) at the same time you wouldn't be wondering who the dad is after the 10th dna test.  and what truly amazes me is how many shows of this kind he does due to so many girls/women doing the same thing!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)