Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well this is f*cking aggravating... (Vent)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

My girls are in daycare. In order for them to stay in they have to be current on all vaxs. According to the daycare and the local health dept my youngest is missing a vax but her dr said she has had it and it shows on her shot record in their office. I gave the daycare a copy of her current shot record but that's not good enough. So now I've been going back and forth with DD's dr trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I have until the 22nd to get it sorted or the daycare can't care for her anymore. I hate having to deal with this shit. Ugh.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Why is that not good enough? I don't get it..you can't forge a shot record for the most part lol.

What kind of proof do they want?

Country_Momma89
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I think it's because the county health dept is saying she doesn't have it, not sure. I don't know why the hell they're saying she doesn't though because she obviously does if it's on her shot record.

Quoting carterscutie85:

Why is that not good enough? I don't get it..you can't forge a shot record for the most part lol.

What kind of proof do they want?

MamaLub
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:01 PM
Can you contact county health department
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Something sounds very odd here.  I can't imagine anyone not accepting a doctor's note.

Country_Momma89
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM

DD's dr is going to. 

Quoting MamaLub:

Can you contact county health department

Country_Momma89
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM

I don't get it either.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Something sounds very odd here.  I can't imagine anyone not accepting a doctor's note.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)