Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, if I'm not part of the 99%, nor the 1%....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:59 PM
  • 15 Replies

What am I? The 0.000001%? Am I the only one who falls into this.....category?

I've ready what the "99%" say that they are, and I KNOW I can't be a part of the 1% (the "super-rich" because, well, we're not-lol). So.....what percentage am I? lol. Anyone else wondering what "percentage" they fall under?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:00 PM

The ignored.  So sad.   :)

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

gilbertgrl627
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM

lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

The ignored.  So sad.   :)

artsygirl2010
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

i am in the does it really matter percentage :)

CayShek
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Quoting artsygirl2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Well, you could be one of the ones who just doesn't care, or you could be one of the ones who thinks that organized protests with no actual agreed upon point to them is kinda stupid, or you could be one of the ones that just minds their own business, and doesn't stick their nose in other peoples wallets...

gilbertgrl627
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Hmm....some of those groups sound interesting. lol.

Quoting AHmom103:

Well, you could be one of the ones who just doesn't care, or you could be one of the ones who thinks that organized protests with no actual agreed upon point to them is kinda stupid, or you could be one of the ones that just minds their own business, and doesn't stick their nose in other peoples wallets...

AHmom103
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Did I miss any? lol.

Quoting gilbertgrl627:

Hmm....some of those groups sound interesting. lol.

Quoting AHmom103:

activitymode
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM
Because the 99% is really only like 50%.

I'm middle class, and I don't see that sticking around much longer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gilbertgrl627
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM

lol

Quoting artsygirl2010:

km1970
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:11 PM

I am in the working class percentage...what ever that is. Dh and I work 40+ hours a week, we own a home, we have insurance, we pay our bills...every so often we have to change our budget so we can still save money even though premiums and food still rise. We worry about our kids' future and what will be available to them....we watched my mom go through what ever little money she had saved and attempt to live off of social security until she died. We are the working class...we are surviving, but are being asked to sacrifice more and more all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)