Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If a man pushes a woman...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: what should happen?

Options:

she should leave him

he should leave her

they should mutually call it quits

they can stay together but need to work on learning to "fight fair" and grow up.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

should she leave him IF she slapped him first?  IF they are a year or so into their relationship and arguing and the man is yelling at the woman and she slaps him and he pushes her (for the argument sake we'll say he's a good 30-40 lbs heavier than her, muscular and a good half a foot taller) then should she leave him or accept that she started it so it doesn't count.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Momma always said "If you put yourself in a man's place, you expect to get hit like a man.".... so, for that reason alone, no.
If this is happening all the time she should leave for other reasons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chiquis
by Diamond Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM
They both need to grow up. No one should ever put their hands on the other regardless of sex.

However I have been in the situation. And he didn't touch me. He walked out of the room. I've grown and never again did such a childish thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phantomphan
by PrincessBcake on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artsygirl2010
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM

i can't vote....

it really depends on the couple and if they are wanting to work through it or not. however i have been in an abusive relationship in the passed, and if it was me i would leave that person and tell them to fuck off. :)

doomshroom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:11 PM

She shouldn't slap him, and he shouldn't push her. Men often don't realize their own strength, but she is at no less fault simply because she is smaller and weaker. They have some things to work out, most definitely. If they can't fight without being physical, the relationship is possibly doomed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)