Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F*** you Sprint! UPDATE!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM
  • 56 Replies

I'm am pissed right now!! As of 1 AM this morning Sprint did a tower modification in my area and I no longer get service in my home. And no service in the home you've lived at for more then a year is not a valid reason to get out of your contract!!!! Are you kidding me?!! I pay over $200 a month to be able to surf the web on my phone and now I cant even use them?! But if I go 1/4 of a mile down the street i have perfect service. I am beyond livid right now!!

Okay i called back and raised hell and they put in a work order for them to fix the towers and it should be running by 7:29 Central time tonight. So i will wait and hopefully all hoes well. if not I'm raising MORE hell and demanding I be let out of my contract (sweetly, of course, but frimley).

You know whats funny? If this had happened yesterday, I could have gotten out of contract because you have 30 day from the day they change fees to accept or cancel fees and I noticed that they changed a small fee on 10/09/09, 31 days ago!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Francine24
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM

=( sorry

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I got rid of sprint back in 2005. I hated sprint!

baquick
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Whaaaaaaat....? I would call a supervisor!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poohlover515
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM

I HATE SPRINTS SERVICE!!!! I can't get service in my house either! PISSES ME OFF!!! DH has an iphone(AT&T for work) and it works perfectly, but not our sprint phones!!!!

yayay15
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM
$200? My inlaws have sprint and pay $65/month for unlimited everything!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandksmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

sprint sucks!

morrigan914
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Ive had sprint for 5 years or more and always loved them (maybe not there tech support) and now this, what the hell?

Zoann
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Thats bull! sprints giving me the run around too with my gps/data package. i have unlimited so you think that would include gps! nope, it keeps on saying on my phone i need to purchase it! and NO ONE can solve my issue. ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM
I got rid of sprint in 03' I hated it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM

id be talking to a supervisor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)