Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am crazy? (Pregnancy symptoms question)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

Am I crazy or is something wrong, i'm 33 weeks pregnant and I'm have contractions which I know the braxton hicks are normal but they seem pretty frequent, but not overly frequent, I also feel really heavy and a lot of pressure when I walk, and sometimes I have a very sharp pain like inside my vagina to where it hurts to walk or move at all, now is all this just normal pain is my body just getting ready for whats to come or should I be concerned?? Any advice is appreciated Thank You!

in love   blowing bubbles           expecting boy

Joshua & Sarah        Ariana              Little Boy!!!  

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM

sounds like braxton hicks. When you have a real contraction you will know. period cramps x's infinity. lol my vag hurt too once dd dropped. I also had sharp pains in my butt LOL. being pregnant is so much fun!

TexasWife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM

If you are worried get checked. I was worried and found out that my son was trying to make his apperance at 6 months pregnant. 

NookBoookMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:33 PM

drink some more fluids and put your feet up, if it gets worse than contact your doctor.

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM
Sounds normal. I have been going through the same stuff since 26 weeks and am now 34 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jylianne
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM

The thing about pregnancy is that it is different for everyone.. your symptoms could be braxton hicks for 1 momma, and mean another momma is dilated to 4 already... as someone else said, if you are worried about it.. get checked at your doc.. better safe than sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)