Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

welp....that was odd..

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:03 PM
  • 7 Replies

my tv decided to change to the tv guide channel and then back to the other channel it was on. odd..my remotes are on the coffee table. *cue spooky music*

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:03 PM

ET phone home.

orcadarwin
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:08 PM
It was probably the EAS thing. Mine switched to a 1999 channel automatically at 2 o'clock.

mes_deux_amours
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:11 PM

weird.

.Pagan.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM

oh my...that would be odd if the EAS thing could change the channel on our tv! it did happen right before the alarm thing sounded. it flipped to channel 4 and then back to the one i had it on and then not long after the EAS came on.

Quoting orcadarwin:

It was probably the EAS thing. Mine switched to a 1999 channel automatically at 2 o'clock.

ABeautifulLie
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM

I love that you said "welp" My friends try to argue with me that it's not a word when I use it.

mommatothree01
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM

It turned off the show I was watching on DVR and switched it to a different channel, but I couldn't switch back.

orcadarwin
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Mine switched and stayed on that channel.  There was no alarm, though.  It was titled the EAS channel.  The remotes are up where my daughter can't get to them, and I am right here on the computer, so we didn't change the channel.

Quoting .Pagan.:

oh my...that would be odd if the EAS thing could change the channel on our tv! it did happen right before the alarm thing sounded. it flipped to channel 4 and then back to the one i had it on and then not long after the EAS came on.

Quoting orcadarwin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)