Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't touch my junk!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM
  • 9 Replies
It was so funny, yesterday at my son's appointment the doctor was checking his little baby junk and Nick yelled at him. Not a cry, but a "hey! Get off my balls, man!" type yell. The doc cracked up. Inserting super cute pic in replies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Roflmao!
, thats hilarious! When my son was 3 he had a swollen testicle..it was a hydrocele..but we took him to the er..the doctor asked him whats wrong and he said...ummmm my balls hurt! Gave doc a good laugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:20 PM
Lol!! Ahh boys.

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orcadarwin
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Super cute.  My son is extremely ticklish there.  Earlier this year, he spilled hot chocolate in his lap, barely missing his penis.  Second degree burns between his legs on his bottom.  We took him to the ER and he was crying because it hurt.  Well, every time the doctor touched him there, he would crack up laughing, yet still be crying.  It tickled when the doctor touched him there, but it still hurt.  

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:35 PM

my son never peed on me but whenever a new person changed him or when the doc checked him - he would pee like a fire hose!   it was funny - they never believed me and ended up all covered in pee.   maybe he will play defence in some sport someday.

stefvan
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:37 PM

LOL  Boys are so funny.  My son has to have his 10 year old check up next week.  He doesn't care that he has to get his blood drawn, that he may have to get shots, that he has to get and EKG done.  No, he only cares that he has to "get naked". 

Shaken1976
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM

My friends little boy got chigger bites on his little package.  He was little and he told the doctor....THEY bit my penis.  The doctor hadn't looked yet...and asked who bit your penis.  The little boy said...  I am not allowed to say that word.  It isn't nice..  LOL.  He was very confused. 

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:40 PM
Lmao!!

Quoting Shaken1976:

My friends little boy got chigger bites on his little package.  He was little and he told the doctor....THEY bit my penis.  The doctor hadn't looked yet...and asked who bit your penis.  The little boy said...  I am not allowed to say that word.  It isn't nice..  LOL.  He was very confused. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaken1976
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM

at least we know he is being taught well...

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Lmao!!

Quoting Shaken1976:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)