Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will not kick you when you are down....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:18 PM
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: Read below before voting.. Then feel free to comment or bump.

Options:

I am with you

I am NOT with you

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 30

View Results

I may think that the situation you are in could have possibly been avoided if you made better choices.  But at the point when you are down....that is irrelevant.  At that point...what you need is support.  Someone to say that they are willing to listen with open ears and an open heart.  This is my promise to whoever needs it.  Who is with me??

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.mysweetmelissa
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM
This group? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Being 100% honest. I cant always do that, i cant always be 100% supportive, no matter the situation, to anyone who needs it. Example, there is a member who posts regularly about her life, and this person, in my opinion, is just plain evil. When she comes crying to cm about it, there is no way i can give 2 S***s about the situation she is in, because she asked for it. Now with friends and family, that is a different story. 

Shaken1976
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting krayzbabylove:

Being 100% honest. I cant always do that, i cant always be 100% supportive, no matter the situation, to anyone who needs it. Example, there is a member who posts regularly about her life, and this person, in my opinion, is just plain evil. When she comes crying to cm about it, there is no way i can give 2 S***s about the situation she is in, because she asked for it. Now with friends and family, that is a different story. 

I am referring to....  I will not go in and be malicious or mean when someone is already feeling down...  And if I don't have anything nice to say...I just won't comment.  Because...yes there are people who constantly on here and complaining but don't want to seem to want to accept any advice..  I have stayed away from those.  But someone who just wants to vent...  I can say a few kind words too.

mom2_3blessings
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Depends on the situation... I can be a meanie ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:33 PM

I only kick people if they are kicking others...then they deserve to be kicked back...in the head.

krayzbabylove

Quoting Shaken1976:

Quoting krayzbabylove:

I am referring to....  I will not go in and be malicious or mean when someone is already feeling down...  And if I don't have anything nice to say...I just won't comment.  Because...yes there are people who constantly on here and complaining but don't want to seem to want to accept any advice..  I have stayed away from those.  But someone who just wants to vent...  I can say a few kind words too.

Im not really a mean person, and dont go in to be mean to people. =) For the most part, on general vent posts, even when they brought it upon themselves, i can either say something nice, or just leave quietly. 

cause_im_mom
i am definatly with you.
Shaken1976
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I only kick people if they are kicking others...then they deserve to be kicked back...in the head.

With steel toes??

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:35 PM

imo too many think honesty is kicjking someone while they are down. as the saying goes truth hurts.

momma-flynn
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

There is a difference in being flat out rude & in being honest about a situation. Some people going down the path of failure & make the same mistakes over & over again. Sometimes people being honest & pointing out the issue & how to correct it is meant as help but taken as an insult.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)