Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my computer is about to blow the F up! Seriously

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:28 PM
  • 35 Replies

My computer is ticking like a bomb. Stupid HP. Wish I had NEVER got this piece of crap. It's 2 years old and it's beeping. 

So, I want a Mac ladies. I need help. Do you have one? How much did you pay? What do you use it for?

I do my schooling online so I will use it mostly for schooling. HELP!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChelseaLiz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Bump.

ChelseaLiz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

BUMP LADIES :)

nerd.stuff
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Dh and I have three Macs. He's got a MacBook Pro; we paid $2600, he's selling it on eBay for $895. I've got an iMac, it was a birthday present and I'm not sure how much he paid for it. And the other MacBook was given to him by a guy that worked for his company. So.. free.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChelseaLiz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Not enough drama for ya ladies? Umm how about if I add I eat babies?
babie113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:32 PM
This usually means some hardware is either unplugged or missing the beeping. does it turn on after the beeping ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissLeanna
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:33 PM
My hp desktop blew after almost 10 years :0
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eema.gray
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

We have a Mac.  It's an iMac with a, um 19 or 20 inch screen and cost $1200 three years ago.  They no longer sell the iMac with the size screen we have, all of them are bigger now.  We really, really like it.  Both my husband and I use it for school, the net, and some games.  It hasn't failed us yet.  :-)

If you get one, spring for the AppleCare package, really, it's a lifesaver!  It basically covers all repairs that might have to be done - you get a year automatically with purchase, AppleCare adds another year, or two.  We got a superdrive replaced completely free when our kids started sticking crap in the drive.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM
Or the hardware is damaged lol forgot to add
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChelseaLiz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Are they good? Have you had any issues? 

Quoting nerd.stuff:

Dh and I have three Macs. He's got a MacBook Pro; we paid $2600, he's selling it on eBay for $895. I've got an iMac, it was a birthday present and I'm not sure how much he paid for it. And the other MacBook was given to him by a guy that worked for his company. So.. free.

ChelseaLiz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:35 PM

It will be on for a while and then it will start beeping. Everything works the same when it's beeping. 

Quoting babie113:

This usually means some hardware is either unplugged or missing the beeping. does it turn on after the beeping ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)