Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just saying.....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:47 PM
  • 16 Replies
5 moms liked this
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
artsygirl2010
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:48 PM

not religious here..but interesting! :)

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:50 PM

I think it's referring to people who fall back to the "God is against homosexuality" and preach about how it's a sin....

Quoting artsygirl2010:

artsygirl2010
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM

oh i completely understand it :)

Quoting Erna2:

I think it's referring to people who fall back to the "God is against homosexuality" and preach about how it's a sin....

Quoting artsygirl2010:

CountryStrong84
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM
I think people say it because its says it in the bible, which many refer to as Gods Word.

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting artsygirl2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erna2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM

That is true. But God changes. It says to sacrifice animals in his name in the old testament, but that changed as well. It is still not our place to judge anyone and try to guess and assume what is right and wrong in God's eyes... I was always taught that the main thing God is, is LOVE.

Quoting CountryStrong84:

I think people say it because its says it in the bible, which many refer to as Gods Word.

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting artsygirl2010:

CountryStrong84
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM
He is, but he isn't all warm fuzziest either. Remember noahs ark? (If you believe in that)

Quoting Erna2:

That is true. But God changes. It says to sacrifice animals in his name in the old testament, but that changed as well. It is still not our place to judge anyone and try to guess and assume what is right and wrong in God's eyes... I was always taught that the main thing God is, is LOVE.

Quoting CountryStrong84:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting artsygirl2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Well I do believe in the bible. The bible says it is a sin. So IMO it is. However I dont cast down judgements on those who are homosexual. I dont know what God plans to do about it, I dont know if he even plans to do anything about it. Hell maybe they were put on the earth to test the Christians and see which ones would be true Christians. I dont know. Not my place to judge.

c_deib
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM
Agreed!

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting CountryStrong84:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting artsygirl2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
c_deib
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Hate the sin, not the sinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erna2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:04 PM

True, but he also made man in his own image, and man can change his opinions and mind. I believe He can too. He is the only one that knows how he feels. I am sure people of the same sex that love each other are far down on his list of hate than the hate and intolerance that we see every day.

Quoting CountryStrong84:

He is, but he isn't all warm fuzziest either. Remember noahs ark? (If you believe in that)

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting CountryStrong84:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting artsygirl2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)