• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a little upset. Would you be or am I over reacting? HELP ME EDIT E-MAIL!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM
  • 28 Replies

I ordered from Cottonbabies. I realy am not to impressed with them. I had a order that I was shorted on. (recived today. 1 day package short of the flips which is 2 covers and 6 inserts short! a 50 dollar product!) but also I had sent a message over a week ago that some of my older inserts (about 2 months old if that) were comming apart. Luckily I got the same agent. She looked in her e-mail and again resolved the issue. But between the two I realy am not to happy. I was not even offered a discount 5% (example) on my next order for all the inconvinance. Not very happy with that. You would think they would offer something for all the messups.

HELP ME EDIT PLEASE

To whom this may concern

On 11/01/2011 of this month I sent a e-mail to one of your works. I did not receive a message back. On top of which I had just received today (11/09/2011) my order # This order was shorted by one day package of flip diapers. So I called about this issue and somehow ended up with the same rep I e-mailed.  So we got my order situated then I commented that I did not receive a message from her regarding a issue I had with 5 inserts from a previous shipment that were having issues. Well she apologized for both issues and corrected both issues. My problem lies in the fact I would have thought that you would compensat for these inconveniences. Your rep was apologetic but to have two issues in two weeks is rather ridiculous. 

Thank you for your time

Kandy ___________

EDIT EMAIL

On 11/01/2011 of this month I sent a e-mail to one of your works. I did not receive a message back. On top of which I had just received today (11/09/2011) my order 416516-311098. This order was shorted by one day package of flip diapers. So I called about this issue and somehow ended up with the same rep I e-mailed.  So we got my order situated then I commented that I did not receive a message from her regarding a issue I had with 5 inserts from a previous shipment that were having issues. Well she apologized for both issues and corrected both issues. My problem lies in the fact I was kind of expecting some type of compensation for these inconveniences. Your rep was apologetic but to have three issues in two weeks (inserts falling apart, rep not returning e-mail and shorted on a new order.) is rather ridiculous. I do not know if I will be buying diapers through your company again. After hearing so many good things about your company I really wanted to give it a shot. Even after my first diapers were having issues. My son would smile when he felt them touch his bum. He likes them. But if my patronage means so little to the company I guess if I took my business elsewhere it would be little missed.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsy_rose
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:17 PM

bump

ArianasMama2007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:18 PM
Can u post a pic? Idk what they are
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Cotton babies is a company. they make cloth diapers (econobum, flip, bumgenius)

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Can u post a pic? Idk what they are

gypsy_rose
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:20 PM

gypsy_rose
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:26 PM

BUMP

gypsy_rose
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:29 PM

BUMP!

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

you should really call them back and ask what they intend to do = to keep you as a customer.   i would want something for my time.   forget 5%  make it 20%...

gypsy_rose
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM

I try to avoid convrontation because once I get upset I blow WAAYYY up (not phyco type but yelling and screaming) and then am a bitch for the rest of the day. So If I can't deal with something calmly I try to avoid it.

ColieO
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:35 PM
I would just send an email about how you feel.

That way you can censor the cuss words and still get your point across.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NookBoookMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:36 PM

yikes! you were alot nicer than I would have been im sorry but when it comes to ordering and receiving a product I expect to get what I order and receive it unless there is some weather delay. defintely call them back and find out what they plan on doing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)