Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has Anyone Told You To Get An Abortion?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM
  • 39 Replies
2 moms liked this

When my mom was pregnant with me, my dad's family wanted her to get an abortion cause she had been raped and they didn't know who the father would be. The doctors told her to get an abortion cause she had chemo shortly before conceiving me and her blood pressure and glucose levels kept fluctuating. They told her I would be born retarded. She said she would love me no mater what. I admit I had a pretty fucked up childhood, I wished I was dead. But I am here and I can say my adult life is a lot better than mychildhood w00t w00t!
When I was pregnant with my first big fucking surprise there my uncle and a few friends told me I should get an abortion cause I had so much going for me. Full scholarship etc etc. My own SO told me if I wanted an abortion he would pay for it (even though he wanted the baby), cause I was telling him what people were saying. 
If my mom listen to nay sayers I wouldn't be here and obviously my kids wouldn't either.

If I listen to others my oldest wouldn't be here. (Don't we look  alike? LOL)

And I can guarantee you if I chose not to have him my two younger children wouldn't be here either.

This isn't a pro choice or prolife debate. Its a pro me debate. I would never have wanted someone to due me the mercy of never being born.

AngelDemon.gif picture by conweis

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
unknownstar
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM

yup, my aunt. if i dont take it out she will kick me out. so i said see ya later bitch!!! 6 months later i had a still birth. from all the stress. cuz the baby was healthy.

little.knickers
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:06 PM
My mum. She kicked me out when I was 15 as I missed two appointments to abort my twins. I had been raped and she didn't think I could cope- I had gone completely off the rails. I ended up in foster care because mum wouldn't have me in the house, she came around when the girls were 1 week old and we moved home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tmmom2
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Yes, I had an aunt tell me u should with my oldest, and my ex wanted me to also. There was no way I would never even consider it. He is 16 now and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conweis
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM

My mom had told me when I was younger if I got pregnant she would push me down the steps.. Not that I believed her but I was cautious around her for a little while around steps in my first pregnancy. LOL!

wheelingmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM

One of my old high school friends offered me a hanger when he found out I was pregnant. I am disabled and he didn't want me to risk childbirth, but lockjaw was ok. I have a handsome Little Man now... So "No wire hangers!"

LMJ1
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:34 PM
Thank God, no one ever not wanted my baby!! She was very much desired and loved from the moment I found out I was carrying her. I too, was a loved surprise!

I'm sorry for your sad beginnings, but I'm happy to "hear" you know have a good adult life. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitschyGirl
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM
By boyfriend asked me to when I was 21. If I hadn't my two kids wouldn't be here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:38 PM
My exes ex girlfriend. She was just being a c*nt though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArianasMama2007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup! Told em to fuck off and had a healthy happy baby girl
I'm pro choice though, I don't believe my life choices work for everyone or every situation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:39 PM
yes..a friend told me to abort my oldest because her father is white..ended up getting married to him and just had our 4th white child..loll
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)