• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I tricked them yesterday ,so today(food related)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:30 PM
  • 9 Replies

I gave in on the bacon bits in the potato soup!

Yesterday ,my son wanted chili pizza so I said ok.I had some vegetarian chili in the fridge and used that to make it .He never noticed it was the vegetarian chili,neither did my husband!

So today,I am making potato soup and he wanted bacon bits or beef bits in it.I gave in!

It is only fair!

I am such a bitch!

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Yuletide Greetings, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, Habari Gani. We wish you a happy holiday season.If you were left out,let me know and I will add your greeting too!
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I dont get why that makes you horrible.

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM

are you trying to go veg? Try Quorn products, I have fooled my whole extended family with them

http://www.quron.com/

Group Owner of Religious Debate

alf2651
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:45 PM

How does this make you a bitch?

lili_monkey
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I dont get why that makes you horrible.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommeeTo4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM
2 moms liked this
Bacon is the food of the Gods
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM

My husband and sons are not vegetarians,nor do they want to be.Everything I eat is meatless and I trick them sometimes.

I tricked them with lasagna a few days ago.Nope!No meat in the lasagna.They ate the whole pan!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:53 PM

What they dont know doesnt kill them.   Have you tried doing an eggplant parmesan instead of chicken or veal?  Sometimes that works with meat eaters as well.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

What they dont know doesnt kill them.   Have you tried doing an eggplant parmesan instead of chicken or veal?  Sometimes that works with meat eaters as well.

Yeah and they actually liked that.I don't care much for egg plant but my mother fried it(she fried EVERYTHING)I have also used green tomatoes to make it!

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Yuletide Greetings, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, Habari Gani. We wish you a happy holiday season.If you were left out,let me know and I will add your greeting too!
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Hmmm i never had green tomatoes before even though i spent part of summers in alabama LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)