• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously can anything else f***ing go wrong?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM
  • 25 Replies

I just got caught up in rent last week but we have disconnects with our electric cable and cell phones, our insurance and car payments are both 2 days late and now my hubby comes home to show me that our car is now damaged. the hood wouldnt latch cause the previous owner rearended another car and pushed the front in a little so we had the hood tied down well today as my hubby was driving home the hood popped up and slammed against the windshield. The windshield is shattered and we have a huge dent in the hood and on top of the car. I am so stressed out on bills already now the car we cant afford to fix. WTF?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amber823
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM

BUMP!

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM

That sucks. I hope trhings get better soon

Amber823
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Thanks we are really struggling right now we went from 800-900 a week to 500 a week.

britewhitelite
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:33 PM

It always seems to be one headache after another huh?

I hope things get better soon :(

Zanny
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Your comprehensive insurance should cove the windshield...

I live in Florida, and I got a ding in mine from a stone off of a landscaping truck... They literally came the next day, and it was FREE.. I didn't have to pay the deductible... Call your insurance co tomorrow, and tell them what happened... the hood may even be covered

deenakate
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:38 PM

I hope things start looking up soon.

amyrw
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM
So sorry. When it rains it pours. And I guess its true that life tends to kick you when you're down. Hope things get better for you soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amber823
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:47 PM

I have thought about calling my insurance company but I was worried they wouldnt cover me since I only have liability. Ya it is always pouring on us...no joke. I really hope things start to look up soon cause I am really sick of this bad luck. I think I broke a mirror many years ago so im hoping my 7 years are almost up grr...

1mommy2him
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Hun it will I am going thru about the samething I got luckly today and got my light bill paid but still owe my landlord money. Just keep your head up and call around to different places and see if they can help with anything. I wish you the best.

FYI you might want to be careful I got tore a new one yesterday for my post like this. lol

Amber823
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:01 PM

What do you mean?

Quoting 1mommy2him:

Hun it will I am going thru about the samething I got luckly today and got my light bill paid but still owe my landlord money. Just keep your head up and call around to different places and see if they can help with anything. I wish you the best.

FYI you might want to be careful I got tore a new one yesterday for my post like this. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)