Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 months old and ....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

She damn near shatters EVERYONE's ear drums if I leave her side. I cant get up to vaccuum, clean, do laundry, deal with her sister, ANYTHING. She screams if I hand her to anyone. If I sneak out of the room she notices within SECONDS. I want to CRY and HIDE in a corner. My 2.5 year old was so easy she didnt give a flip if I left the room. She was happy wherever and with whoever. Not this one. I am slowly losing my mind. I had to run errands yesterday and she was asleep when I left. When she woke up and found that she was with daddy she screamed until I returned.. an hour and fourty-five minutes. She use to not even care until now. My husband feels like she hates him and I cant do a single freaking thing with the screaming & gashing of non existant teeth. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
OrionsMyBabyman
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Separation anxiety. She's right at the prime age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Quoting OrionsMyBabyman:

Yep I know but my freaking god. She screams until she busts blood vessles in her own EYES. I am 1 foot away from her and she's screaming like shes being tortured. She's fine when she goes to bed, rides in the car, ANYTHING else. Except if we're at home and I walk off to do ANYTHING

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I don't know what to tell you, I have never had to deal with that, sure, ds1 will whine and bother me sometimes if I am busy cleaning, cooking ect, but that's about it.

I have no idea how to deal with that or how to help her deal with the seperation anxiety.

comf
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM
Aw. Well, you will get so fit if you wear her in a sling all day lol its a great exercise program!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrionsMyBabyman
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM
Dang I can't imagine. Mine is 15 months and is like that at times still (when he's teething real bad mainly) but I don't think he ever had it as bad as you're describing =\

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting OrionsMyBabyman:

Yep I know but my freaking god. She screams until she busts blood vessles in her own EYES. I am 1 foot away from her and she's screaming like shes being tortured. She's fine when she goes to bed, rides in the car, ANYTHING else. Except if we're at home and I walk off to do ANYTHING

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clasater
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:15 PM
Get a moby wrap and wear her? I know how frustrating it is my 6 month old is going through the same thing! I have a nanas jetpack that I wear her in and she loves it, solves all of our problems!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM

I use to wear her but my ortho doc told me to stop. I have no cartliage in my knees and its extremely painful to carry her lol. She sits right next to me all day thought. I just dont understadn

Tea_4_me_please
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Seriously, play peek a boo with her! Sit on the floor with her and put a small blanket over your head and pull it off.If she will let you,stand her in her crib and stand in front of her.Pop down so she can"t see you then pop back up. This will help her learn that you will always come back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)