• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST! UGH...!!*SORTA LONG BUT I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!*

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM
  • 22 Replies

so there's this women i know who claims that she is my bff!, truth is that up into now i've only considered her someone to have rare chats with. So she invites me over to her house,and I think hey why not? so I go over to her house! immediatly as i step into her door her 3 year old soon is screaming at the top of his lungs and bite me! i know it's not her fault(kids will be kids,especially boys!) so i shake it off and we go sit down. After some tea/snacks she ask me "ok leslie I consider you one of my best friends and I want you to answer this honestly, I won't get mad at you...not one bit!...do you think i should control my son more?" well I always thought this question was odd so I tried to avoid it knowing that this could end badly. But she catches me in my scheme and starts to yell at me "JUST ANSWER IT!" so I said the honest truth and told her "yes" then she flips on me and tells me to get the fuck out of her house!

2 hours later I get a text from her:

her: look sorry i tipped off on you like that 

me: it's fine

her: I know you were saying the honest truth and I appreciate that

me: Ok,no problem

her: so you have 20 mins to come  up with an amazing apoloy to me

me: what?!

her: goodluck

I thought this was outrageous so I ignore it...*BAD CHOICE* 30 mins later she is all over my wall calling me a fag,slut,bitch,whore and pronouncing it on her wall! I blocked her and deleted everything but she knows some of the people i socialize with and she's spreading rumors about me!(talk about high school) I honestly don't know what to do at this point! i told her to stop nicely,then firmly,and then in a not so nice tone of voice! Ugh i'm stuck what should i do?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aislin
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Report that her fb is being used to harass you. That's all I can think of. People that know you will know she is a liar. Its not worth getting too upset about. Anything you do will just be more fuel for her fire. What a nutjob.

ff-princess
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this

block her phone number, block her email address, block her from facebook and any other social networking sites.  beyond that, I don't think you have to do anything because I'm sure everyone she's speaking to knows her cheese slid off her cracker a long time ago.

incogneat-o
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't engage with her.  Negative attention is better than no attention.  Give her no attention.  Report her to FB, delete her, block her.  Ignore everything else that comes from her.  Honestly, what else would you do?  Why would you want to associate with someone so childish?

Namaste17
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Wow she sounds mentally ill. I would block her and peace out unless she gets herself some help! Her poor son!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShirreeM
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:42 PM
This!

Quoting Aislin:

Report that her fb is being used to harass you. That's all I can think of. People that know you will know she is a liar. Its not worth getting too upset about. Anything you do will just be more fuel for her fire. What a nutjob.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spcjones203
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy psychward escapee Batman!

That chick is batshit CRAZY! Report her Facebook as being hacked and used to harass you so they'll delete her page.

Heck, give it to all of us and we can report it too. I can go FB stalk her if you really want.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:43 PM

I would just ignore it, she isnt worth it.

spcjones203
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:44 PM

I don't think she had any clue that chick was INSANE.

Quoting incogneat-o:

Don't engage with her.  Negative attention is better than no attention.  Give her no attention.  Report her to FB, delete her, block her.  Ignore everything else that comes from her.  Honestly, what else would you do?  Why would you want to associate with someone so childish?

lilbitcrazed
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Whao! THAT woman is raising a child?? That is a horrifying thought. After you have blocked her from everything you might consider getting a restraining order against her, she is off of her nut!

(that restraining order part was put in for effect)

incogneat-o
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I'm not talking about why would she associate with this chick before she flipped out.  She asked what she should do.  Well, what else would you do with someone like that but avoid her?

Furthermore, I can see why her son is so out of control, since the mother seems to be off her rocker.

Quoting spcjones203:

I don't think she had any clue that chick was INSANE.

Quoting incogneat-o:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)