Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

geeze mom take a xanax

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
My mom just got pissed at me....why? Bcuz I told her she needs to follow what we have done with dd. We took away sippy cups (all of them), she was fully potty-trained (panties night & day). Well...she's been giving her sippy cups, & now she has accidents at night bcuz she puts pull-ups on her at night (bcuz she give her a friggin cup at night). She got mad & said "you're always pointing out the negative" I said "its not that but we have to fight with her bcuz you give her things & do things that we had taken away & stopped, it messes up everything we are doing or have done" she was like "well you aren't perfect"...well no, I don't claim to be but I AM her mother & my wishes should be respected. She fussed at her for calling my dad "stupid" & as soon as dd started crying she said "come here....I love you but you can't say that" I said "mom that defeats the whole purpose of getting onto her if as soon as she gets upset you coddle her" she yelled "well go in there to your perfact mom then I'm tired of getting put down for everything I do!!!"

Uhhmmmm....wtf, anyone got a xanax she can take?

I apologized for making her feel bad & told her she was a great mom but she needs to respect the way I want to raise my dd. She admitted she gives her a cup bcuz sometimes she works 12hrs a day & that's the easiest way to keep her quiet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)