• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do all day??

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:37 PM
  • 58 Replies
Are you a:
Sahm
Wahm
F/t working mom
P/t working mom

If you work, what do you do? Do you like it?

I sell office supplies and furniture f/t as an oustide rep. I love sales, this is all I'll ever do and its what I'm good at. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NananRaysmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:39 PM
I work for a telecommunications company...almost 13 years now. I don't really love my job...but being a SAHM was never for me. I like making my own money!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandksmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:40 PM

sahm..i do hobbies, go shopping, visit with friends, clean, do yard work and volunteer at the kids school.

mom2four1978
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I'm a SAHM by day and a Working mom by night. By that I mean I do all the SAHM stuff all day. Then I make dinner and head out the door to work. I'm a bartender in a historic tavern, I love it. The only part of it I don't like is the 5:30 am wake up call after working till  1 or 2 am.

cabsmom10
I'm a working full time mom, I teach preschool to 15 3 year olds. I love my job and all my co-workers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybuglove08
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:41 PM
I work full time. I am a nurse & work in a dr's office
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma129
Stay at home mama to twin 5 month old boys and a 5 year old boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe_ju-rah
Me too! :)

Quoting NananRaysmom:

I work for a telecommunications company...almost 13 years now. I don't really love my job...but being a SAHM was never for me. I like making my own money!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

I'm a full time working mom.  Right now i'm working 9-6 m-f and off on the weekend.  Starting next week it'll be 8-5 m-f off on the following weekend.  Then after that my training comes to an end soooo i'll be working 4 - 10 hr day shifts w/ 3 days off including sunday.  :D   I work in a call center that deals w/ prescriptions (ie: helping patients get refills, coverage checks, etc).  I just started this job about a month ago.  So far so good!

countrymomma81
by Belle*of*the*Bayou on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

I am a SAHM who rarely stays at home. When my kids are gone I'm off doing things I want to do. 

starmoonmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

mom of 3, full time student, do book keeping for my dh's business. I am looking forward to being done with school, its taking a toll. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)