• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friends and Money

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

I had a friend who was buying a stroller/carseat combo from me. I told her I would sell it to her for $50 just to help her and her DH. She insisted that she pay $75, said it was worth that much. So far she has only paid me $40 and that was 3 months ago. I sold her the combo in June. I sent her a message on FB (Oct 30th) asking her when she would have the rest of the money and I have yet to hear from her. Six hours later she posted pics of her family and the stroller. Well today she posted more pics and still no response. I want to tell her to just bring the combo back and her be out the $40 bc she has used the stuff. They both work 40 plus hours a week so money is not tight.

What would you do???

My dh and her dh used o work together. 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:32 PM

if she don't response i will then tell her to give me back the combo  .

kirstn007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:35 PM

yeah, just ask for it back so you can sell it for what its worth on craigslist. if she doesnt give it back or pay u the rest then she is an even shittier person than she is making herself out to be

skittlebeans88
by Traci on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM
This!

Quoting kirstn007:

yeah, just ask for it back so you can sell it for what its worth on craigslist. if she doesnt give it back or pay u the rest then she is an even shittier person than she is making herself out to be

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)