Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE someone give me your input!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM
  • 13 Replies

My husband and I have been seperated for a little over a year but still married.We have gotten back together a few times over that year.But now I think I have finally moved on.BUT......

He won't leave me alone.Most of the day today he did nothing but text me about sex or having sex with me.I repeatedly told him that I don't want him to talk to me like that since he has a girlfriend again and I'm not his whore to come calling when he needs to have sex.Finally I had to tell him that if he didn't stop I was gonna file harassment charges on him.He thought that was funny but I'm dead serious.So I'm sitting here debating if I should just go ahead and actually file something because I really don't think it will ever stop.He wants to be able to date but still thinks he can have me sexually any time he wants and I'm getting frustrated.

Someone please help me.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy0505
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

File the divorce papers.  That might send a clear message...

beethann
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:48 PM
Uhhhhhh.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crmrlrrm
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM

I would very much love for that but I don't have the money and was planning on waiting till tax time when I got my return.

Quoting Mommy0505:

File the divorce papers.  That might send a clear message...

angie729
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Dont respond to him. Only respond if it involves the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:51 PM
Do you have any income at all? If not get a fee waiver and file! Even if you have income it can be sliding scale.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KAnaBeavWalker
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Do not even respond to his texts!  If the texts have nothing to do with your marriage/divorce or your children DO NOT EVEN RESPONDING!!!

Just like a child, they act out wanting attention.  Positive or negative attention is attention.  

By you responding back to him is just fueling him, that he knows he is getting under your skin.  If you DO decide to file harrassment charges, do not even warn him.  Let him get served and he will then know you are serious.  

Don't respond to the texts!!!!!!!  Don't answer his calls.  IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

highlandmum
by Spunky Dancer on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Agree with this

Quoting angie729:

Dont respond to him. Only respond if it involves the kids.

Litlmama87
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:55 PM

JUST DONT RESPOND.

artsygirl2010
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:55 PM

i would give him a final warning...and then the next time he attempts to contact you call the police.

momcat437
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Change your phone number--and do like my husband does:  if his ex has anything to talk to him about regarding their daughter, send an email...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)