• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i prolife or pro choice

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: YOU ARE

Options:

PRO LIFE

PRO CHOICE

CONFUSE

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 43

View Results

cuz idk am confuse.

here is my views i dont believe in abortions for stupid reasons. like baby is going to ruin my life, am not ready for a baby, or if you cheated and oops.

now am all for abortion if you were rape, incest, abusive relationship, or have no way of raising a child money wise and of course medical.

THIS ARE MY VIEWS.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jcsg
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:10 PM

I would say pro-choice.  For the simple reason that you agree with the option of abortion for the reasons you listed.  You don't have to be pro-abortion to be pro-choice.  Choice just means that you believe women should have the option available. 

nazgor
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Pro choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_2_jasper
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Pro choice. Which is the right way to be. Anything else is unconstitutional and un American. I believe pro lifers are terrorists!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artsygirl2010
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM

you are pro choice

HouseKatof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Question:

Even though you don't like the idea of abortion for some of the reasons you listed, do you think that abortion should be illegal?

Based on what you have stated, I would say that you are pro-choice. Most of those that I consider pro-life are ones that are against abortion for any reason.  

piwife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:16 PM

thanks girl.

mommasaint
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Pro Choice

piwife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Question:

Even though you don't like the idea of abortion for some of the reasons you listed, do you think that abortion should be illegal? no, i think better acces to sex ed, and birth control should be avilable but i also think that there should be a number to how many abortions a woman can have.

Based on what you have stated, I would say that you are pro-choice. Most of those that I consider pro-life are ones that are against abortion for any reason.  

momcat437
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Yes, I am pro-life and am against abortion for any reason--adoption is my answer...and that's MY view...to each his own...

Jamie0908
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM
I'm whatever you are piwife. I think the same way you do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)