Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you think if a woman complains about her pregnancy she is ungrateful

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM
  • 259 Replies
1 mom liked this

kinda of a spin off i guess.

do you think a woman shouldnt complain about her pregancy? famous or not?>

am pregnant at the moment 3 rd child. let me say this I HATE HATE BEING PREGNANT!!! yep its hell to me. i puke all 9 mts, bed rest, dehydration, countless utis. it sucks all 9 mts. but am happy to be having a baby again.  so am wondering is it wrong for me to complain or someone famous? ( mariah carey)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poohlover515
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:25 PM
16 moms liked this

I think it's your RIGHT to complain! You're body is going though changes that you can't even explain, you're leaking all kinds of fluids, haven't been able to sleep comfortable in months....do I need to go on?!?! LOL!!! Bottom line, COMPLAIN AWAY HONEY!!!

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM

No it is not wrong at all. I was pregnant two times, and HATED it both times. I was sick as hell for 9 mos. I wanted a baby, but hated the hell I had to go through to get it here. :)

caito
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM
6 moms liked this

HELL TO THE FUCK NO, she is NOT ungrateful!

Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you have to sit back and take it like a little bitch. There are countless nasty, horrible things that can go along with being pregnant, and you don't stop being a human just because you're growing a human inside you!

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM
9 moms liked this

Of course she has the right to complain.

We all have the right to complain about things, doesn't mean we aren't grateful!

I love my kids to death, but sometimes I complain about them!  I love my husband to death, but sometimes I complain about him.

I am grateful for my life but there are days where I just need to bitch for a bit. Nothing wrong w/it.

morrigan914
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM
No, its honesty.
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM

I don't think its wrong. I hated being pregnant as well.

jcsg
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate being pregnant too and my pregnancies have all been fairly simple to deal with.  I just don't like when anyone complains about anything just for the attention though.  Or acts like they are the first one to ever be pregnant.  But, thats more of a personality trait that irks me. 

mommasaint
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

No, we all had or have things that we dislike about pregnancy!

With that said I cannot stand when women use their pregnancies as an excuse to get out of everything. Right down to laundry.....drives me insane. My sister is like that but, reality will really hit her if they decide to have a second one lol. Most of us know how much fun it is to care of other kids while being pregnant some days, but there is no other choice!

taKENheart
by Flovely on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:30 PM

NOPE....complain away...you are aloud to be heard too

sissyboogs
by Katie on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:30 PM

I know how much I hated being pregnant both times, so it doesn't even phase me when a woman complains about her pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)