Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are YOU looking forward to the holidays?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM
  • 23 Replies

I've got to say I love this time of year!

I recently started a job as a sales associate at Lane Bryant in our local mall and right now they are putting up all the Christmas decorations, playing Christmas music, & everyone's having their Pre-Thanksgiving sale before Black Friday hits and its a mad house!  The weather is getting cooler too. I love fall but am a little bummed I have to put away my shorts and things for a few months... I am really looking forward to all things festive this year :)   What about you?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.tiffypooh.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:33 PM

BUMP!

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Yes and no.

I love the holidays so much, but this year my husband is deployed & I miss him like crazy.  So I'm not looking forward to spending the holidays w/o him.

Fordprefect
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM

I love the holidays. It's my favorite time of year.

ArianasMama2007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Np
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8576
Nope not at all, only cuz I'm the I only one working and its only part time and I have to pay all the bills. But I will try to enjoy it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janeleesmom

BUMP!

mommie020308
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:36 PM
Yes I am, my husband will be home for the holidays!! He wasn't due to come home until March, so he was going to miss all the holidays this year. Now he will be home and won't miss Christmas. I am beyond excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizzypuppylove
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:36 PM

yeah :) its the first year were spending it as a whole family, me, my df, our son, my dad,my uncle and my grandparents for thanksgiving and same people for christmas except were also going to my aunts house in yosemite from arizona the day after christmas day :)

mes_deux_amours
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM

I am! I love it and already browsing the Chrstmas sections, singing Chrstmas music... love this time of year.

mommie020308
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM
I'm sorry. My husband has been deployed since Jan. Holidays and birthdays suck without him.

Quoting CABZS:

Yes and no.

I love the holidays so much, but this year my husband is deployed & I miss him like crazy.  So I'm not looking forward to spending the holidays w/o him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)