• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mixbook Questions.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

I really would like some opinions on Mixbook.com. It is a photobook site.  Has anyone ever used this site?

Is it any good? Worth the price? How did the scrapbook(s) look when you got them?

I am considering using them to make a nice little photo album of my boys for my grandmother. She has only seen my oldest twice and has not met my youngest. We live very far apart so it is very hard to get together and she doesn't have a computer so Skype is out of the question.

I am just wondering is it worth the price or should I attempt to make my own?

Now that I got a few bites, I am changing the title back to the original one LOL.  Sex was one thing I could think of that gets people to open posts.

Another question: Has anyone bought a calendar from them?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

BUMP!

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:26 AM

LOL sex? then I read and see its about your boys and grandma? so not right.lmao

here's a bump

B-FigNewton
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM

I'm so confused lol. I don't know what that is.

patricksmom4604
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Okay, so the title of this posts seems to be a little odd considering it's about grandma and photo books. I will answer the best I can.

I have never used mixbook. Never really even heard of it. I make all my photobooks through Shutterfly, I have even used Snapfish. You can usually get a deal on them and not have to spend full price. I think they are very nice books.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Sex unfortunately seems to be one thing that gets people to open a post. I was trying to see if anyone has used the photo site Mixbook for photo books, calendars or anything else they offered. I posted earlier yesterday had no hits for like 5 hours and then the dang post disappeared for reasons I have no clue. Then I posted last night with no luck.

I was going to put I bought a scrapbook from Mixbook.com with money from selling my foodstamps, but that was really long to type out.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

LOL sex? then I read and see its about your boys and grandma? so not right.lmao

here's a bump

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Yeah I know. I just figured I would use something crazy to get a few bites and then switch back to my original title.

I have tried to use Shutterfly before, but it never seems to work on either computer no matter what internet passage I am using (Google Chrome or Internet Explorer). Never heard of snapfish.

Quoting patricksmom4604:

Okay, so the title of this posts seems to be a little odd considering it's about grandma and photo books. I will answer the best I can.

I have never used mixbook. Never really even heard of it. I make all my photobooks through Shutterfly, I have even used Snapfish. You can usually get a deal on them and not have to spend full price. I think they are very nice books.

patricksmom4604
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:44 AM

snapfish is actually having a deal right now that if you buy 1 photobook you get 2 free, it runs through Sunday...use cose MYFALLBKS. It's just like shutterfly, just a different company. I have never had problems using shutterfly..but I use Firefox..so don't know about the other two. I've heard a lot of people in general have  probelms with Google Chrome right now...don't know really know much about it though.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Cool thanks I will try that.  Off topic  my baby brother's name is Patrick. lol.

Quoting patricksmom4604:

snapfish is actually having a deal right now that if you buy 1 photobook you get 2 free, it runs through Sunday...use cose MYFALLBKS. It's just like shutterfly, just a different company. I have never had problems using shutterfly..but I use Firefox..so don't know about the other two. I've heard a lot of people in general have  probelms with Google Chrome right now...don't know really know much about it though.

patricksmom4604
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Aww! Patrick is my older son who is now 7. I have a little guy named Colin, but CM doesn't let you change your screen name...well, I couldn't find a way to change it! LOL

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Cool thanks I will try that.  Off topic  my baby brother's name is Patrick. lol.

Quoting patricksmom4604:

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Awww my baby brother is 19 now and finishing AIT. I think you have to delete this account and create a new one, but don't quote me LOL. I have never had to change my SN.

Quoting patricksmom4604:

Aww! Patrick is my older son who is now 7. I have a little guy named Colin, but CM doesn't let you change your screen name...well, I couldn't find a way to change it! LOL

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting patricksmom4604:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)