Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many of you KNEW?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:32 PM
  • 53 Replies
when you were pregnant? LIKE, I dont even have to take a test, and I'd bet the farm... Sore boobs, weird cravings, "wet" more than not, tired, super emotional.... I don't even need a test.... Thing is...we weren't trying...but we weren't preventing...I am happy, but nervous..I think its a bit early from my last pregnancy. My son jaxson was stillborn september 5th at six months gest.... :( Immeadiatley, I wanted to concieve right away, but then...I stopped wanting it to happen so bad..and BAM..Pretty confident Im pregnant...has anyone else been through this..I almost feel like its going to be a nervewracking pregnancy bc of what happened with jaxson(my placenta separated from the umbilical cord) how can I truly be excited? And is it too soon? Not sure how to feel....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RedRozeMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM
I knew right when it happened. It was weird. I made an appointment right away to confirm what I was already knew.

I wish you the best if you are preggers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BelleJenWaffulz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Good luck! Happy thoughts and prayers headed your way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Feel happy if that is what you want momma? I am very sorry for your loss, but that definitely doesn't mean it will happen again.

I knew I was pregnant with #1 because my boobs hurt so flippin bad. Putting on a bra made me cry. With #2 my mom actually told me I was pregnant, because I was having bad morning sickness that I presumed was a combo of the flu and the stress of my hubby deploying.

If you are preggo and want to be CONGRATS and I hope you have a healthy, calm, and happy 40 weeks.

momma2b2008
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:36 PM
I knew with both, I just didn't want to get my hopes up for the second!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandie110782
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Thank you....its crazy how we KNOW our bodies... Four weeks ago I had thought I was for like a week...pt said NO...but I know it was too early...I have always guessed and knew with all my babies..and my symptoms have lasted over a month...

Quoting RedRozeMom:

I knew right when it happened. It was weird. I made an appointment right away to confirm what I was already knew.

I wish you the best if you are preggers.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM

I found out at 2 weeks. Just kind of had a feeling... like silent alarm bells going off in my head. Took a test and got my bfp. Went in for my confirmation US 4 weeks later at 6 weeks.
I hope everything works out well for you, whether or not you are preggo.

Fordprefect
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM

I always knew before I was late. Not really any symptoms, I just knew. I hope that this pregnancy goes well and I'm sorry for your loss.

brandie110782
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:38 PM
I THINK PART of me doesnt want to get hope up just in case something goes wrong....

Quoting momma2b2008:

I knew with both, I just didn't want to get my hopes up for the second!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:38 PM

with DS i was in denial and my mom was the one telling me to test. I was like, "uh, it's not gonna show anything." two pink lines. haha

with this one, i had taken my mirena out in july, period in august, and then i figured I'd get my period on like the 23rd of september, but because of the Mirena, I figured my body was still trying to get back to normal, so I took a pregnancy test AND an ovulation test just to try to figure out what was going on and why it hadn't come by the 27th, two pink lines. haha I was like, "that can't be right. Already?? I figured it take longer than this!" hahaha so...I took like 7 more tests. hahaha

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Quoting Fordprefect:

I always knew before I was late. Not really any symptoms, I just knew. I hope that this pregnancy goes well and I'm sorry for your loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)