Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my adult child is going back to prison

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:12 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have a child that went to prison for forgery . she is now getting in trouble again for same thing.I have her 2 children Im 60 and I get so stressed . I do not know how I do what I do.she has moved back in with me and now her roommate claims she wrote 2 checks against her account.I just do not know about things. i love her children but I'm tired. I just want to talk about this. I live in a very small town and I am a private person. I'm also open to anyone who has gone through this,as I feel so alone

thanks

pickles

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SLGross215
by Sarah on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:28 AM

I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with this. I don't have grown kids that have done anything like that, but I do have a brother that has been in and out of prison his entire adult life. It's a hard thing to deal with being a sibling, I can't imagine it being your own child. Is there anyone that can help with the kids at all?

alwayskk
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:29 AM

*hugs*

southernjess3
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:32 AM

i wish you could talk to my grandma. my grandparents are practically raising my uncles son. my uncle is always in jail, and his son is so young. my grandma works still, and is raising a toddler all over again.

Dare2Bme71
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Check in your town for groups and organization with resources for Parents of incarcerated adult children, and also for Parents second time around groups, for Grandmas Rasing Grandkids..

As far as the other thing, I'm sorry your going thru that, I know it's hard it has to be to watch some one continue to do the same stupid thing over and over without regaurd to thier children or any one else.. I watched my brothers do and and more.

Sending Hugs and Good Thoughts  your way.

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Im sorry:( where is the father?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)