Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i love cops!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:07 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this
I think what they do for our community is just amazing. They put their lives on the line everyday to keep us safe. To me when people say "I f*&%ing hate 'pigs' or cops" I'm just like well when someone is breaking into your house don't call the cops to help you then! So yeah to me cops are the heros...well of course behind our military.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.mysweetmelissa
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:08 PM
2 moms liked this
*bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:18 PM
2 moms liked this

I like cops too, fireman, rescue workers of all sorts and our military!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I don't understand why people talk badly about law enforcement officers, but, then again, I don't break the law (aside from a speeding ticket a while back), so I guess that's why they aren't a threat to me. ;) I think they're awesome to do what they do for so little pay or respect and so much danger.

tanmans_mom
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 11:53 AM

I love the cops who truly love doing their job! Unfortunately, I have experienced law enforcement who have another agenda and take advantage of people in ways they shouldn't.

alotta_fagina
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

only criminals/shady people say they hate pigs/cops. I like sexy cops. mmm

Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM

Quoting LancesMom:

I like cops too, fireman, rescue workers of all sorts and our military!

Me too! They're our heros!

NevaehsMomy1013
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM

i am not a fan  of cops in my area only because   they are very currupt.. but its not just them i dislike its the whole govnerment system in   my  county   you constantly hear abot  curruption within the police department and the town government, but back where i am from i loved the police i loved how safe my town was  and i thought they did an amazing job. ( and no ive never been in trouble with the law nor do i do anythign illegal)

littleladiesx3
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

me too...especially the ones that get their morning coffee at Starbucks!! haha nothing like a hottie in uniform...at Starbucks! lmao

NichelleB07
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM

I'm thankful for cops. Like any other job they don't all have the best personalities and some are dishonest/dirty, but they are necessary, important and deserve respect. Any time Ive ever been in a situation where I can say, " I hate that cop," I put myself in that situation by breaking a law. Not their fault.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM
I don't understand it either. A friend of a friend was going off about how she hate the efing pigs in her town, that they have nothing better to do than harass people, she went on to say, "just the other night they pulled over my friend Jo, he was coming home from his boys house, they just did it to fu** with him" I said what did they do, did they give him a ticket? She said "no they arrested him!" I asked for what, she said "for DUI, but that's not the point they didn't know he was drunk before they pulled him over"

O.o wtf?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN