Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

MyPoints/Swagbucks/Etc...

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 4:59 AM
  • 16 Replies

Anyone use these?Are you redeeming your online points for Christmas this year? I would, but I've already redeemed some this year and don't have enough anymore to get anything good. Looks like I'll be saving up for next year again.

by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaliLeanne
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:04 AM
I use swag bucks, super points, and my view :)

~~KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED~~
Started TTC May 2008 Baby Number 1

RIP Angel Babies:

May08, August08, December08, July09, June10, Jan11, March11

AnnieMcD
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:06 AM

I like swagbucks cause I'm always doing random searches, and I Squee a little every time I win any points LOL.

Are the other two you use easy to earn points? 

Quoting KaliLeanne:

I use swag bucks, super points, and my view :)

KaliLeanne
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:08 AM
So far they are super easy, with superpoints I get an email that gives you a random free amount of points every day and there is a wheel thing you click.... It sounds odd but I love it lol, only my third day using them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:12 AM

Do you get points for referring people? If so, let me know, I'll PM you my e-mail address and you can refer me. :o) 

Quoting KaliLeanne:

So far they are super easy, with superpoints I get an email that gives you a random free amount of points every day and there is a wheel thing you click.... It sounds odd but I love it lol, only my third day using them.

Khaleesi
by Mother of Dragons on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I just started using SwagBucks day before yesterday, and I just heard of SuperPoints earlier. My step-niece does it and she's gotten a shit ton of stuff.  I doubt I'll have enough for Christmas this year, so I'll probably just save it all up for next year. :)

KaliLeanne
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:15 AM
I do :) pm me your email or I can give you my link :)

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Do you get points for referring people? If so, let me know, I'll PM you my e-mail address and you can refer me. :o) 

Quoting KaliLeanne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Awesome, more of a reason for me to try it. :o) 

Quoting Khaleesi:

I just started using SwagBucks day before yesterday, and I just heard of SuperPoints earlier. My step-niece does it and she's gotten a shit ton of stuff.  I doubt I'll have enough for Christmas this year, so I'll probably just save it all up for next year. :)

bellawomen
by Summer on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I do swagbucks.  I just cashed in mine about a month ago for about 20 $5 Amazon gift cards. and won some football tickets (drawing).  It was cheaper to get individual $5 gift cards than the bigger amounts.  In about 5 days they were "delivered" to my account.  I used them to buy some books, a bike cover, LED shoelaces, and some other little things I had on my wishlist.

AnnieMcD
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:36 AM
1 mom liked this

That is genius. They have the cookieskids $5 cards for super cheap right now, I can get 7 of them. That's enough to get a couple of things from this cookies kids website ... Yay for free Xmas Gifts!!!

Quoting bellawomen:

I do swagbucks.  I just cashed in mine about a month ago for about 20 $5 Amazon gift cards. and won some football tickets (drawing).  It was cheaper to get individual $5 gift cards than the bigger amounts.  In about 5 days they were "delivered" to my account.  I used them to buy some books, a bike cover, LED shoelaces, and some other little things I had on my wishlist.

Haylieb
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:39 AM
Is it bad that I have no idea what those are? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)