Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I deleted her on facebook now with her last words(excerpt/just part) I added more in pink(extended)just so you all know...

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:55 AM
  • 116 Replies
2 moms liked this

For those who don't know what I am talking about here is the backstory.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/15430212/How_would_you_handle_this_WITH_UPDATE_on_bottom_worth_reading?last#last

This is a portion of what was said by her last

I do not owe an apology for standing up for the Word of God, it's like calling Him a lier. All I did was share a text. MY BELIEFS are based on what the Bible clearly teaches. If someone is posting or commenting that Kelsey is living on, they are living a lie. I don't understand why someone would want to live a lie, again, it's like calling God a lier. I see a lot of disrespect concerning the Word of God. God would not want anyone to believe that Kelsey is living either, because it contradicts what His word clearly teaches. What I don't understand with people that think their dead loved ones are living, is why would they be hurting so bad if they truly believed that they were in heaven or somewhere great?. I know that the loved one would be missed, but why shed tears if they were truly in a better place? The word of God is clear, the dead know nothing. The dead in Christ will be raised when the Lord returns, 1 Thess. 4:16-18. Why believe or lie about something that contradicts the word of God.

I want to say that I don't hate her. I hope and pray for her to have a change of heart. By change of heart, I mean that she will see how these kind of comments should be left to herself and it can be hurtful. I would like to add that I know not all who share this belief are like this. I have others on my friends list who share this belief and wouldn't dream of saying this. I understand she has her beliefs which she told me gives her comfort and she is sure is right. I just feel this was not the place, especially if my other family had seen it, espcially my brother, who is fragile. I also want to add that this was not dragged out on on my wall. I just simply said that this was not the time or place and there is family that could see it. It got deleted. These conversations that I had afterwards were in pms. I didn't drag this out on my wall. I know this may be assumed so I am clearing this up. I handled it privately(other than here). It would be trashy and disrespectful to carry this out with her while family can see it.

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
champagne_rose
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:56 AM

BUMP!

Kaybean
by Kayleen on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:57 AM
Sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Quoting Kaybean:

Sorry :(

In one of her messages to me she made it clear that she does not understand what she did wrong. She said that those who say this is calling God a liar and I don't need that and neither does my family.

It was not easy deleting her but it was for the best.

champagne_rose
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:59 AM

BUMP!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:00 AM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Quoting Kmakksmom:

*hugs*

ty. it was for the best.

MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:02 AM
Its a good thing momma..she needs to respect other peoples beliefs and not debate them at such a time as this...she has no class
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:03 AM

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Its a good thing momma..she needs to respect other peoples beliefs and not debate them at such a time as this...she has no class

Thank you. I did write her and her response showed no remorse.

CMcLaws
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:08 AM
Awww I'm so sorry, hun! :-( *Big Hugs* You did the right thing, and you nor your brother/family needs that right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Quoting CMcLaws:

Awww I'm so sorry, hun! :-( *Big Hugs* You did the right thing, and you nor your brother/family needs that right now.

Thank you*hugs back*

You are right and she made it clear she wasn't going to respect that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)