Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 more weeks! I'm scared I can't do it!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:03 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi Ladies,

I have 3 weeks left of college. I graduate in 3 weeks! I have been working on my degrees since 2005 and I only have 3 weeks left!

I'm freaking out a little. (ok.. a lot!)

I'm scared I can't do it! I am currently taking the hardest class of my life and I'm scared I wont pass. I walk in the graduation ceremony on December 10th. BEFORE I take my final exams. I can't celebrate or be happy about walking in my cap and gown unless I know how I do on my final exams!

I'm so tired of being in college. It's stressful and tiresome. I'm ready to be done, but I am scared that I wont pass my classes. I need to pass. After 6 years in college I can't do one more semester... I have to pass! =/

Dammit I need to go study!

Thanks for letting me vent!

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:07 AM

congrats!!! you will be just fine!

Group Owner of Religious Debate

kissesxoxo8882
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:09 AM
You can do it hun you have done it this long what is 3more weeks you will do great

Keep us updated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelovekisses
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:10 AM
You will be fine. Study hard and keep postive! You made it this far and you are almost at the finish line. You will pass! Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yo_ho
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:12 AM

Just think to yourself, you have three more weeks, do it or you have to do the whole semester over again! I was like that my last semester too. Had to make hubby read a book for me so I could finish my last exam (online class). You can do it, just three more weeks!

champagne_rose
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:18 AM

You have made it this far and you will do just fine:)

ballerina18
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:18 AM

Thanks for the kind words ladies! I definitely could use any motivation I can get!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)