Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The truth is..

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:28 AM
  • 36 Replies
Me n my s/o have been together since high skool..were interracial he's white and Im black(he is 22 and Im 21) and we have 4 kids together now..anyways i was talking to him last night about us taking our relationship to a serious level and asked him if we were actually going to get married..And he says he doesnt knw and i ask him what does he mean?? then he starts goin on about stuff frm our past that wasnt so good and almost ended our relationship..but then he says he likes how our relationship is now and being married is just another thing..plenty of times he has told me he thinks we arent goin to be together much longer because he thinks im gonna leave him for someone else..now i love him more than anything in this world we have been through hell and back i couldnt see myself without him im the stay at home mom i depend on him and i wouldnt knw what to do without him by my side..but i do have my doubts since he has said this it makes me wonder what he really thinks about us??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:31 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaylyn318
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:32 AM
4 moms liked this

Skool? Really?

Naegore
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:34 AM
I would suggest counseling. It is tough when one wants to move to the next level and the other doesn't. I can understand your doubts, but maybe he really is just comfortable where y'all are at. Did his parents or anyone he is close to go through a bad divorce? Sometimes that will mess with someones mind in the area if commitment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:34 AM
3 moms liked this

Dont have any advice for you.  You have 4 kids and you have to ask if your relationship should be on a "serious" level.  Sounds like he needs to grow up.  Just saying.

brandie110782
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:36 AM
skool? Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandiii04
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:37 AM
5 moms liked this
Yeah, once you have that 4th.... It's time to get real.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:39 AM
3 moms liked this

I just snorted coffee up my nose.  Thanks.

Quoting Mandiii04:

Yeah, once you have that 4th.... It's time to get real.

Mandiii04
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:39 AM
(I find it hilarious the she could spell "interracial" and "relationship"...... But not "SCHOOL".)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SquawPrincess
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:40 AM
2 moms liked this
What he really thinks? Why buy the cow when the milks free
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieSteel21
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:41 AM
Dont respond if youre not gonna talk about anything of the issue..i spell "skool" instead of "school" because im mobile and i have to limit my writing..thanks to all others who did say something..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)