Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did it start?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:13 AM
  • 6 Replies
When did your pregnancy symptoms start? How long after did you test?

Im really curious because other than fatigue, I didnt have any symptoms with dd.

Is a hard spot above the pelvic bone a sign? I just recently heard of that one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
happy.go.lucky
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:16 AM
I can't remember exactly. I know I had pregnancy symptoms before my period was due though but not before a home test could detect the pregnancy hormone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:17 AM

5 weeks

a hard spot above the pelvic bone is NOT a sign of Pregnancy. I have never in all of my Yrs heard of that being a symptom of Pregnancy

TheMrs407
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:18 AM

I never had any symptoms (other than a missed period and growing tummy) until about 32 weeks or so when my hands started to swell.  

I think you should be able to get a positive test before you feel your uterus (hard spot) growing.

debbie26
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:21 AM

I didnt know till 4 weeks with my DD and i was sick sick sick, never herd of the hard spot though

Mrs.Bryant1201
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:28 AM
my husband knew i was pregnant with ds. i threw up so much! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrincessGemini
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM

With my first I knew at about 5 weeks after feeling extremely fatigued and then started feeling sick to my stomach, took a test and it was positive. With this baby though (due December 20th) I didn't have any symptoms other than a missed period, which I attributed to being so stressed because there was a lot going on in my life at the time. By the time I thought maybe it was something more than just stress and took a test I was about 9 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)